The SWEHSC Cellular Imaging Facility Core is available to consult and work alongside of center members and their lab staff as they use our affiliated campus facilities (listed below). We bring decades worth of hands-on experience with light and electron microscopy, as well digital image manipulation, measurement, and analysis. If we don't know the answer to a technical question right away, we will research the issue for you and work with the staff in the service labs to ensure that your experiment is a success.
Our goal is to ensure that the environmental health related research from SWEHSC member labs has access to well equipped microscopy-related service labs and that their research is supported by the Cellular Imaging Core such that they obtain the maximum advantage in using these campus resources.
- Histology/Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Confocal Microscope - UA Cancer Center - Tissue Acquisition/Cellular & Molecular Analysis Shared Resource
- Widefield, Confocal, Multiphoton, Structured Illumination, Transmission Electron microscopy - Arizona Research Labs - Imaging Cores - Life Sciences North, Imaging Cores - Marley
- Deconvolution microscopy - UA College of Medicine - Research Microscopy Core Service
- Image Analysis - SWEHSC Cellular Imaging Facility Core
- Flow Cytometry & Cell Sorting - UA Cancer Center/Arizona Research Labs - Cytometry Shared Resource