- UA Collaborators
- Contact Us
General Microscopy Information
Selected Professional Societies
- Arizona Imaging & Microanalysis Society (AIMS)
- Microscopy Society of America (MSA) see also: MSA Technologist's Forum
- Microbeam Analysis Society (MAS)
- National Society for Histotechnology (NSH)
These sites are terrific resources for tracking down vendor web sites.
These pages could best be described as "lists of links" covering a wide range of microscopy-related topics.
- Advanced imaging laboratory: web resources (University of Victoria)
- Guide to Online Microscopy and Microanalysis Resources (MicroWorld Resources)
- Microscopy Vendor's Database (Henrik Kaker)
- Microscope Links (Light Microscopy Forum)
- Science: Methods and Techniques: Microscopy (Open Directory Project)
- WWW Links (ProSciTech)
- WWW Virtual Library: Microscopy
- Microscopy & Microanalysis WWW Site (Nestor Zaluzec, Argonne National Laboratory)
- Web Resources: Molecular Expressions Microscopy Primer (Florida State University)
Listservers are email discussion groups dedicated to a specific area of interest. Members of a listserv can be an invaluable resource for solving technical problems. For more information on how to join one of these lists, follow the link. (* - members of the SWEHSC can post questions to the starred lists by contacting the Cellular Imaging Facility Core)
- MICROSCOPY listserv* - topics typically cover specimen preparation for and/or instrumentation questions for both biological & materials sciences, some light microscopy, digital imaging & microanalysis related questions. The Microscopy Society of America maintains a searchable archive of the Microscopy listserv.
- CONFOCAL microscopy listserv* - topics typically cover specimen preparation for and/or instrumentation questions for biological confocal microscopy, some general light microscopy and digital imaging related questions. Search the confocal listserver.
- HISTONET listserv* - topics typically cover specimen preparation for and/or instrumentation questions for paraffin & frozen-section histology. A searchable archive of the HistoNet listserv is available.
- IMAGE-J listserv - discussion regarding digital image analysis using this NIH developed freeware software program (Image J is a JAVA-based program that runs cross-platform).