About | FAQ | COVID-19 Information | Contact
FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible to participate in AZ HEROES?
- Participants must be between the ages of 18 and 85 years old and speak either English or Spanish.
- Participants must be currently working 30 hours a week as a healthcare personnel, a first responder, frontline, or essential worker.
- Essential Workers are people who work in healthcare, fire fighters, and emergency medical staff. They also include casino workers, office workers, and people who work in gas stations and grocery stores.
- Essential workers are at an increased risk because they are often exposed to members of the public.
What will participants receive?
- Access to personal COVID-19 results
- New COVID-19 information and updates on tribal lands
- Pride with advancing the science of COVID-19 for Arizona Tribal Commmunities
What will participants be doing? What is the process / timeline?
- Complete weekly surveys and weekly self-administered COVID-19 respiratory tests for up to 9 months.
- Participants will go to a desgnated location for a blood draw 3-4 times to test for antibodies.